A dedicated team of operations managers, freight allocators and driver managers tackle the ever changing landscape of Compliance and Chain of Responsibility, ensuring that GTS policies and procedures reflect the current legislation and our commitment to industry compliance standards.
Supporting these functions are a raft of technologies that help manage tasks such as
- 100% real-time satellite tracking with provision of historic data
- POD scanning (Proof of Delivery System). Available online through the Internet.
- Logistics software that allocates a vehicle, trailer and driver to a designated job
- Web based employee training programs to ensure consistent and accurate maintenance of training requirements and records.
- Fatigue and risk assessment software to ensure compliance with emerging legislations.
- Able to download statistcial data directly from trucks enabling managment and analysis of fleet.
- GTS has also developed an in-house Issues Reporting System, which logs issues, follow-ups and actions taken. This system prompts for issues to have corrective actions taken in a timely manner with visibility and transparency right throughout the organisation.